Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 231,298
i don't know about your place, but here digital cable services are worst!
After10 years use of RDTV,I switched to Hathway Cable.
But within 8 months I moved back to DTH.
Most of the time in Hathway, it showed technical error on screen, when asked cable operator said it was due to rain, power-off in main hub,blah blah blah.
Who wants this type of services?
In our place, digital cable provides uninterrupted connection, even in rains

I call tatasky wheather package any reduce after that, but executive says there no update in tatasky

i don't know about your place, but here digital cable services are worst!
After10 years use of RDTV,I switched to Hathway Cable.
But within 8 months I moved back to DTH.
Most of the time in Hathway, it showed technical error on screen, when asked cable operator said it was due to rain, power-off in main hub,blah blah blah.
Who wants this type of services?
But they don,t loot from.customers.

If.you pay rs200 you will get almost all channels in a.digital cable. But in tatasky. You want to.more than rs.500 per month to get that much quantiy of channels. There motive is only to.make extra.profit. they never thinked about customers pocket.....

It depends on which MSO u have, the one in my city had signal issues every time, no channel additions, channel removals, pixelations of channels, Etc
Hey pixellatios.are.there.even i.know it. But why.dths cant give.channels in affordable.rate for middleclass or lower.middle class.people?

If.you pay rs200 you will get almost all channels in a.digital cable. But in tatasky. You want to.more than rs.500 per month to get that much quantiy of channels. There motive is only to.make extra.profit. they never thinked about customers pocket.....

Thats again if u have good MSO. I used to Pay Rs 350, no HD channels, No new SD channels, no proper EPG

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock