Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 230,717
TRAI quells rumours about postponement of new regulatory framework

The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has asserted that there will be no postponement or modification of the implementation of the new regulatory framework for the broadcasting sector.

The distribution platform operators (DPOs) have time till 21 January to collect the new package details of customers. Further, the customers who have exercised their choice will be migrated to the new framework from 1st February.

TRAI quells rumours about postponement of new regulatory framework - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

In TataSky, I presently have Telugu regional HD pack (Rs 199) + Sony Six HD or Star Sports 1 HD (Rs 75, whichever channel has Indian cricket matches). Total arnd 275.
In the new era, I'll be paying Rs 360 for the same channels. Well done TRAI for screwing up so badly.
Either all the channels reduce their price drastically or NCF be scrapped to 50 Rs. Otherwise I'll sell my TV and buy a radio.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock