Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 230,728
Today I have received the following msg to my RMN of Dish TV from VA-TRAI:

"TRAI's New Regulation empowers TV consumers. Pay for what you view. Contact your TV service provider and exercise your option."

Good that TRAI is making the consumers aware of the new regulation which DTH operators are not bothered to do.

TRAI sent an SMS this morning claiming that their new rule supposedly is empowering customers and links to their site to check out more details.
As if ads on TV weren't enough, TRAI has also done this. They have been strict at least this time and have tried their best to keep us informed.
i3pzcQy.png

“We are working on it and will apply more pressure on subscribers to respond. Our cable operators have been asked to interact with subscribers more actively to try and convince them about the need to choose pay channels immediately.

“Unfortunately, the mere threat of a switch-off is often not enough. Viewers tend to react after the channels have been taken off. But this time, with heightened campaign by MSOs, we hope that the response will improve as the deadline nears. We expect at least 60% to respond during the last week of January,”

Cable shift: MSOs sit up after latest TRAI circular - Times of India

No . For that confirmation please trai rs sharma interview to abp news and visit trai website

One of those jingles telling that DTH should fix the LCNs of channels and should not change them later.
Was there such a clause in the TRAI order?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock