Good News TRAI wins the tariff order case against Star in Supreme Court

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,725
  • Views: Views 231,318
here at dreamdtch forum most people are very informed about DTH and new TRAI rules but yet it gets confusing, imagine what would be the state of rest of the population, I believe after the 1st February when people will get their bills in hand there will be a huge outcry or may be things gets worse for TRAI.

It's a stupid idea to think that a man who pays 200 pm will pay 500 if this is the bill amount shown to him ? He will never pay so cable operator will never increase his montly expense without asking him as if they do ten they cannot recover their money to pay MSO and broadcaster

In Telugu papers also news coming in same way....total confusing
Another major newspaper in Karnataka is misleading people by claiming TRAI has given a bumper offer by allowing subscribers to choose any 100 channels of their wish for 153 including taxes. That's the headline but if your read the entire thing it is full of confusions. I expect many people to protest very soon. TRAI thinks it's going smooth. Just wait till the first bill payment under the new rule 😆
LfiNsb7.jpg

Has anyone got this massege ?
Today i recive this message from trai looks like they send this to person to person individually
Screenshot-20190115-134410.png
offcourse I got 2 days back 😴😴
This isn't a easy job to provide regional languages in website trai is going mad that's all I can say
1st they should implement this before indicating others

BTW if DPO applied this then that charges too in our head only 😴😴😠😠😡😡😕😕

Now it's confirmed TRAI want to destroy Dth sector for another one to entry just like BSNL 😠😠😡😡😱😱🤬🤬

Has anyone got this massege ?
Today i recive this message from trai looks like they send this to person to person individually
Screenshot-20190115-134410.png
They aren't sending to person individually. I got on numbers which has no DTH or cable tv accounts linked. TRAI has all active number list so they can send everyone. But to reduce load on their systems they are sending in batches.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock