Tried tracking Laosat with Single LNB

Newb_Dxer

Reaction score
Hi All,

I usually track satellites with my Monoblock LNB but this time I tracked it with a Single LNB with about 70% signal.

I have been monitoring this satellite for quite some time so I can give the timings of  10850 TP for this satellite  Laosat@128e as it is not on through out the day/night.

The timings for 10850 TP are as follows :

Signal starts fading around  6.30 pm and are gone by 7.30 pm
Signal starts coming around 9.00 pm and again starts fading  around 9.30 pm,by 10 pm they are gone
Signal starts returning around 2.00 am and become stable around 3.00 am and remain so till 6.30 pm.

So if you try to find Laosat 10850 TP during fade out timings you will not get anything either on Blind or Auto scan.

By the way with Single LNB I got the H polarisation of 10850 TP as others are getting.

bfd18c8fa5b849d150205671ad328f69.jpg

nice observations bro :clap

next time ill track, at the specified time, as per u :tup

shawl_who said:
nice observations bro :clap

next time ill track, at the specified time, as per u :tup

Bro,

My problem is that I have access to satellites between 138e and 88e only and have found nothing between 128e and 108e(may be due to the building in front of my place or no beam to my area.Beyond 88e there are 4 storey high buildings and 3 storey high vertical trees !

Even in front of my dish there is a 4 storey building but dont know how I am getting 108e,95e etc.
I consider DTH signals from 108e to 88e as not worth writing about.

Even I am getting bored writing about 138e,134e and 128e repeatedly in which no one seems to be interested and wish I had access to western satellites like Yahsat for which I need continous access to the building terrace on 6th floor which is always locked !

Back in my village in South Punjab ,about 300 kms from where I live now,I had a 8 feet dish pointing towards Asiasat and DDFD side but now we hardly visit there.In our absence the 8 feet dish fell down due to strong winds and our elders foolishly sold it as scrap.

Now I am left with this 75cm Dish TV dish on our second floor with buildings all around.

Newb_Dxer said:
Bro,

My problem is that I have access to satellites between 138e and 88e only and have found nothing between 128e and 108e(may be due to the building in front of my place or no beam to my area.Beyond 88e there are 4 storey high buildings and 3 storey high vertical trees !

Even in front of my dish there is a 4 storey building but dont know how I am getting 108e,95e etc.
I consider DTH signals from 108e to 88e as not worth writing about.

Even I am getting bored writing about 138e,134e and 128e repeatedly in which no one seems to be interested and wish I had access to western satellites like Yahsat for which I need continous access to the building terrace on 6th floor which is always locked !

Back in my village in South Punjab ,about 300 kms from where I live now,I had a 8 feet dish pointing towards Asiasat and DDFD side but now we hardly visit there.In our absence the 8 feet dish fell down due to strong winds and our elders foolishly sold it as scrap.

Now I am left with this 75cm Dish TV dish on our second floor with buildings all around.

u can get ur terrace unlocked, setup ur new dishes and fix them, n then lock d terrace...

these sats.., laosat, telstar etc dont carry too much gud chnls..

u need to try other sats as well.... btw try 103e, may be u can get some signals on ur dish.

shawl_who said:
u can get ur terrace unlocked, setup ur new dishes and fix them, n then lock d terrace...

these sats.., laosat, telstar etc dont carry too much gud chnls..

u need to try other sats as well.... btw try 103e, may be u can get some signals on ur dish.

Bro,
I have received 100e and 105e but not 103e
I think 103e is Express for which we need a bigger dish?
By the way so far as FTA channels are concerned 10850 TP of Laosat@128e is better option than even Telstar at the moment.There are two 24x 7 English movies channels :Lotus Macau and Star Movies besides many CCTV channels which have programs with English subtitles.Star Sports,CGTN English,CGTN English Documentary,CGTN French,CGTN Spanish,One Phoenix Hong Kong channel has English Serial 'State of Affairs' these days in HD quality.Xing Kong China(Star Movies China)has a number of very good serials and movies with English subtitles.
At the moment also I am tuned to Laosat with 60% signals with Monoblock LNB.

Nowadays a number of regional Chinese channels and Celestial movies also have english subtitles.

So I will stick to 10850 TP of this satellite so long as it is FTA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock