Breaking TV Bills of DTH Subscribers are Reduced says I&B Ministry

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 70
  • Views: Views 8,946
My earlier pack is ₹220 pack in tata sky , which provide me few important channels and most channels which they are either FTA or low trp rated channels to strengthen their packs now they can't , earlier there is no transparency of prices so no proper reasonable prices for low earning customers now no further limits on customers and prices are under control
I

am using some a-la-carte channels and 154 rental pack as mandatory,
Example , earlier :star sports 1.... Etc Chanel's average cost between ₹60 -₹80 as per operators ,now it is compulsory maximum ₹19

dont take that ala carte prices into account now, everyone knows how much dth operators were looting with ala carte prices
I want you to pick your 1 desired regional pack channels and then ncf and then prove me its costing less for you.
The regional packs your talking about are they from broadcaster or operator itself

So
highly priced curated packs?? have you seen Sun direct packs? they are the most affordable ones compared to tatasky or airtel dth
Broadcaster packs are no less costly as well.
So, if your getting good reasonable prices for you then why are feeling worry now

So

So, if your getting good reasonable prices for you then why are feeling worry now
See
highly priced curated packs?? have you seen Sun direct packs? they are the most affordable ones compared to tatasky or airtel dth
Broadcaster packs are no less costly as well.
The prices of broadcaster now and then compare it with previous tariff packs of them you simply get difference in that

My earlier pack is ₹220 pack in tata sky , which provide me few important channels and most channels which they are either FTA or low trp rated channels to strengthen their packs now they can't , earlier there is no transparency of prices so no proper reasonable prices for low earning customers now no further limits on customers and prices are under control
ok so you were in south special pack or something similar during that time, so now same channels how much you are paying? that pack including all paid regional channels of your zone and infotainment channels , english news paid channels, hindi news and few hindi paid GEC channels like star plus , zee, colors , sony as well. so you cant just say it was low trp
and now dont tell you dont watch those and if you want to tell that then tell me what you watch for transparancy of your pack price

Last edited:
ok so you were in south special pack or something similar during that time, so now same channels how much you are paying? that pack including all paid regional channels and infotainment channels , english news paid channels, hindi news and few hindi paid GEC channels like star plus , zee, colors , sony as well. so you cant just say it was low trp
and now dont tell you dont watch those and if you want to tell that then tell me what you watch for transparancy of your pack price
How channels you use to watch a day ,plz tell me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock