DDF Exclusive &tv new logo

Shantanu

Contributor
Reaction score
REO6aFZ.png

dittotv updated andtv UK logo as above

Current logo

latest

source: http://www.dittotv.com/livetv/and-tv-uk (try accessing from mobile )

maybe indicating at logo change

If it is going to happen the it is a good news as big magic and &TV need a revamp ASAP.
They should make &TV a male focused channel(in competition with Discovery JEET) and big magic a comedy channel (in competition with SAB).
What Say?

If it is going to happen the it is a good news as big magic and &TV need a revamp ASAP.
They should make &TV a male focused channel(in competition with Discovery JEET) and big magic a comedy channel (in competition with SAB).
What Say?
When Big Magic & Big Ganga revamped?

I think they will put the new logo on air from 2nd March, which marks their 3rd anniversary

When Big Magic & Big Ganga revamped?
Those id****s at MIB don't want to rename the licence of Big Magic, Big Ganga and Channel V to Zee Magic, Zee Ganga and Star Sports 1 Kannada. We don't know whether this will happen first or whether a DTH will add Zee Telugu HD/Zee Cinemalu HD. :angry:

Those id****s at MIB don't want to rename the licence of Big Magic, Big Ganga and Channel V to Zee Magic, Zee Ganga and Star Sports 1 Kannada. We don't know whether this will happen first or whether a DTH will add Zee Telugu HD/Zee Cinemalu HD. :angry:

i don't think they are waiting for MIB renaming

they re-branded sarthak tv to zee sathak without waiting for rename

similarly STAR re-branded Maa cluster to star Maa without waiting for liscence renaming,even after months of re-branding,still the channels are not renamed

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock