&TV to launch mini-horror series with Bipasha Basu

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
&TV will soon be launching a new mini-series, which will be led by Bollywood star, Bipasha Basu.

The 26-episode series called ‘Dar Sabko Lagta Hai’ is expected to air from November.

Priti Sinha, one of the producers of the show said, “Different directors will helm different episode. We have around 20 of them for the 26-episode series, including Soumik Sen, Suparn Verma and Sangeeth Sivan, to name a few. While for most it’s a first on television, they have a background in films which would add to the larger cinematic experience for the viewer. Even the spooks are not the kind you have seen on TV before.”

It was earlier revealed that &TV will be replacing ‘Razia Sultan’ with new show ‘Yeh Kahaan Aa Gaye Hum’.

- See more at:

http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/tv-to-launch-mini-horror-series-with-bipasha-basu-2015

Will give it a try

Everyone knows how Indian Horror shows turn out
Last horror show which I watched was aahat. After 6 episodes, I gave up

These ZEE channel are all set to destroy themselves see history these channels come with lots of big budget shows but not satisfied viewers and investors from ZEE Network
9X
ZEE NEXT

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock