tv5 monde asie in madurai

• Thread starter hakkim
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 5,239

hakkim

Reaction score
brothers plz helpout i am not able to get uninterrupted tv5 monde there are lot of outages i have a 6 feet which align to asiasat 3 105 e mpeg 4 / hd /rec should i go for a bigger 10/12 feet .................... or any technician around madurai ................. i will make arragements :c:gn

No need for big dish, I think your Lnb needs to be set.

Hello friend its a very good signal all over India then you must have some problem with your Dish Alignment or Connecting wire from LNB to STB. The Wire should be of good quality so check if there is any connector leakage etc.

Pl tell all details that how much signal you are receiving of strong freq. & Low freq. so that I can help you better ?
This Asiasat3S at 105.5*E has very good signal,You will defenitly get it don't worry.Thanks

Hello friend here is a Image of Signal:-

SIGNAL IS QUITE GOOD 77% :

2Cc0A.jpg

i dont think so there should be any prob. tv 5 asie tp is strong in AsiaSat 3S :gn

Biswajit.HD said:
i dont think so there should be any prob. tv 5 asie tp is strong in AsiaSat 3S :gn

brother 6 feet with dual lnbf holder for asiasat 3 & 5 centre is 100 /and side 105 /e asiasat 5 is good signal strength 74% but 105 sometimes its 74 % but somestimes no siganl for certain tp irregular intervals other uurdu channels are clear as student of french i need to get tv5 monde asia thank o lot for direction

hakkim said:
Biswajit.HD said:

brother 6 feet with dual lnbf holder for asiasat 3 & 5 centre is 100 /and side 105 /e asiasat 5 is good signal strength 74% but 105 sometimes its 74 % but somestimes no siganl for certain tp irregular intervals other uurdu channels are clear as student of french i need to get tv5 monde asia thank o lot for direction

merci monsieur... de bien vouloir vérifier l'azimut et l'élévation antenne parabolique

brother thank u ......................................all connections are good i get all uurdu pak channels without interruption but tp carrying tv5 monde signal loses at times on daily hours basis any other suggestions i will post dish images sir..................later ..............thank u

ok :k Thats why i told you, to check the dish elevation and azimuth, especially elevation.

One tip :

Improve the signal quality of the weakest tp in any satellite, by setting the proper elevation, once set to proper azimuth. Once done, you will get good signals, not only in the weak tp but also the signal quality of the strong tps will improve.... Check ur dish with this tip and kindly reply back, so that we can help you out :gn

merci.... :gn

hi all. Same problem with me, I gave signal quality and signal intensity more than 70 each and still the channel is not clear. tV 5 on asiasat 3s, pakistan. not onlt tv5 but also now tv, RT. Anyone knows why is this?

plz dont use diseqc switch or splitter ............................................connect directly i solved my problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock