Sad News Typo in invoice

The Lonelier Island

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
They are sending me SD box instead of HD one. How do I cancel this? My order was cash on delivery.
Edit - Called and they confirm it's a HD box. I still won't collect it. Wil get it from a store with a proper invoice.

Last edited:
I am glad I called them to schedule my installation on Saturday. Or my mom would have got the wrong box. I don't think it's a typo. How can a big company be so careless?
Now you should edit the thread title I believe. As you have got the clarification that they haven't 'cheated' you.
Moreover you could call it cheating,if they would have installed SD Box instead of requested HD Zapper. Hope as a long-term member of the forum, you will keep a check on what to post and how to post.
Anyway, welcome to TS family :)

Last edited:
Now you should edit the thread title I believe. As you have got the clarification that they haven't 'cheated' you.
Moreover you could call it cheating,if they would have installed SD Box instead of requested HD Zapper. Hope as a long-term member of the forum, you will keep a check on what to post and how to post.
Anyway, welcome to TS family :)
Okay, cool. Will take care about it next time.

Edit - Called and they confirm it's a HD box. I still won't collect it. Get it from a store with proper invoice.

I dont know why ur facing this issue in order it self. None of the new users faced this issue. Taking from TS side is better, just tell them to give proper invoice and correct that mistake

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock