u can opt 4 any south packs in ROI also

Bishnu15 said:
Prateek bro very helpful. I like it. Keep up the good work bro.

thanx bro......there r lot of mistakes in d2h websites.......but i don't know how to take snaps or screen shots of that thing only.......so please let me know how to take picture or snap of that only then i will update all the mistakes of d2h so that it will help others also not to fall in the trap

prateek1987 said:
thanx bro......there r lot of mistakes in d2h websites.......but i don't know how to take snaps or screen shots of that thing only.......so please let me know how to take picture or snap of that only then i will update all the mistakes of d2h so that it will help others also not to fall in the trap

Please go the website http://www.videocond2h.com then select packages. Then hit the print screen button which is available on the top right side of your keyboard. Go to paint brush, click ctrl + v from keyboard. save the file. Then go to http://www.postimage.org. Select the option Select files to upload: Click on browse. Finally click on upload it. Then copy paste the link using the option copy to clipboard. Paste it in your post in thread dreamdth.com

Thanks bro.....I am a subscriber of ROI New Diamond pack....after seeing your thread i emailed to CC to change my base pack from New Diamond to New Diamond South, & within 3 hours they changed my base pack...so now i am getting 29 south indian channels additional at same cost :):):)

I too mailed d2h cc tto change pack from New Gold Sports Pack into New South Gold Sports Pack.but i got reply from them that We would like to inform you that South packages are only available in south India region (available only in Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, and Lakshadweep & Pondicherry). Further, you may choose any other base package available for rest of India customers to serve you better.

As thread starter mentioned, I tried to downgrade (since I am at the highest pack) from website. It was showing me the south packs alone and not the ROI packs. This would be the case for ROI customers as well where they will see only ROI packs.

46IuvYJ.png

But thread starter is saying he is from Delhi but having subscribed to South pack. It will be good if the can post the screenshot of "My Recharge" page like below one to confirm his city and package.

EViDMt5.png

As Thread starer was banned for 3days...

close this thread and unlock after 3days...

if he request MOD's.........

It works, I did it via e-mail, I was using Super Gold Pack but now I m using NEW SOUTH SUPER GOLD PACK.....

Imam.D2h said:
It works, I did it via e-mail, I was using Super Gold Pack but now I m using NEW SOUTH SUPER GOLD PACK.....

Good news bro!

It seems you are from Bangladesh. Which state in India you used as your address?

Super bro..

But some customers are not getting upgraded to South Pack. They might have done this for you since your address is having "South" in it :lol

But anyway, it is good for you :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock