DTH updates Udaya HD, Surya HD Added In ADTV

Guys! Finally Got Call From CEO Desk!

They Strongly Believe These 2 HD Channels Are Not (Can't Be) Part Of Sun Ultimate HD Pack!

Then I Took A Lecture Later On And Given The Reference Of TRAI, Sun Direct & Tata Sky BPs!

Finally He Asked 1 Hour Time To Check And He Will Call Me Back

@dino29

They Strongly Believe These 2 HD Channels Are Not (Can't Be) Part Of Sun Ultimate HD Pack!

Then I Took A Lecture Later On And Given The Reference Of TRAI, Sun Direct & Tata Sky BPs!

@dino29
WOW super effort

@dino29

Thanks Vadi bro. You have been requesting answers from them regarding this on a regular basis, i have been following ur tweets since u tagged me in the conversation there. I had purposefully not replied to u on Twitter as airtel guys start calling on RMN once they notice anyone engaging in discussion about issues related to their products.

Coming to the core point, well even though u got a call from CEO Desk i am pretty sure that they are not in know how about actual reason why these new channels have still been kept out of broadcaster packs. I have a rough idea based on current scenario which would have made airtel adopt this route but give me some more time to go deeper into analysis and see if i can crack this mystery accurately

Thanks @dino29

Now They Want Screenshot Of These 8 HD Channels Part Of Sun Ultimate HD BP Which Issued By Sun Network & From TRAI Site!

I'll Be Sending Them Shortly

Thanks @dino29

Now They Want Screenshot Of These 8 HD Channels Part Of Sun Ultimate HD BP Which Issued By Sun Network & From TRAI Site!

I'll Be Sending Them Shortly

Vadi bro, really appreciate ur efforts and i hope that it results in favourable outcome but as a brother would request u not to discuss with them further over this incase problem is not sorted as most likely they will keep going round in circles. Too much time and energy goes into such things and it is extremely difficult to make regular team at airtel understand on such subjects unless u get lucky to directly interact with person handling affairs related to concern.

Vadi bro, really appreciate ur efforts and i hope that it results in favourable outcome but as a brother would request u not to discuss with them further over this incase problem is not sorted as most likely they will keep going round in circles. Too much time and energy goes into such things and it is extremely difficult to make regular team at airtel understand on such subjects unless u get lucky to directly interact with person handling affairs related to concern.

I'm Seriously Worried About Their Lack Of Knowledge In TRAI Package System!

I Have Spoke To Many But Almost EVeryone Not Aware Of This Fully!

All Screenshot, Link & Pdf Sent To Them Now,

Hope Wonders Happen Soon!

airteldth higher officers dont know which channel in broadcaster bouquet.also star regional sports channels missed in star all south premium hd pack.first trai should be implemented to all airtel higher officer and staff for brodcaster bouquet channel list.

Today morning i am removed sun ultimate hd pack and activated sunprime hd pack with newly added two hd channel alacarte basis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock