DTH updates Udaya HD, Surya HD Added In ADTV

Also they are charging 70 rupees without Gemini movies HD and Gemini music HD channels. Just 1 HD channel ( Gemini HD) and 3 other sd channels only they added but they charged 70 rupees..
As per TRAI rules they have to give us these 3 HD channels only for 35 rupees..but Airte dth is cheating us...
This is not fair..we have to complain to TRAI about this.

Ok Let Me Start! 2 Airtel People Was On Line

One Is Sharmista Ray & Another One Is Avishkar

* At Last They Agreed That Actually These Channels Are Part Of That Package!

* Their Technical Team Facing Kind Of Difficulty In Including Those Channels In Package - As I Reckon The NCF Of Existing Customer May Go Up That's Why They Working On It!

* Very Shortly These HD Channels Will Be Part Of All Relevant Packages!

* Pending HD Channels Of Particular Packages Also Getting Added (They Have Denied To Give Dates)

* They Adds Channels Based On Feedback Received By Marketing Team

* Pending HD Channels Of Particular Packages Also Getting Added (They Have Denied To Give Dates)

* They Adds Channels Based On Feedback Received By Marketing Team
This is great news bro 😍😍

Did you get any names of channels??

Last edited:
Guys I'll Share Mail Draft With Relevant Proofs And Links Along With CEO Desk Mail ID

I Request All ADTV Users To Send Mail

Particularly @Siva & @dino29 Because Those People Will Struggle A Lot Against You Guys!

As The Channels Still Not Added On Package

I Sent Reminder Mail Again Marking CC To CEO & CFO

Later On Got Call From Nodal Head Asking The Details

Again Clearly I Took Class For 15 Min & After Some Arguments

He Agreed (Understood) The Fact And Asked One Day Time To Check With Concern Team!

Waiting For His Call

After seen VADI bro's post...

Feeling watching News channel..

We will continue this news AFTER THE BREAK :blush2:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock