Updates in Independent TV dispute with broadcasters and Antrix

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 8,547
Greycells18 Media Limited (EduTech arm of Network18- Topper TV) sues RBTV for 'Recovery'.

Sun case disposed off by TDSAT.Times Network and Cinema 24*7 cases yet to have any substantial progress.
I don't get it!!
If Sun Network issue is disposed, why are we not getting Sun channels?

I don't get it!!
If sun Network issue is disposed, why are we not getting Sun channels?
.bcoz all r getting unlimited dhamapa pack..u should ask for south unlimited dhamapa from customer care .they will provide u or through ala carta medium as sun channels r not included in this base pack

.bcoz all r getting unlimited dhamapa pack..u should ask for south unlimited dhamapa from customer care .they will provide u or through ala carta medium as sun channels r not included in this base pack
The customer care is just misguiding, they told me that the channels are not available in the platform and I have to wait for 1 week.
They don't even ask for Smart card number.
Pathetic customer support ever. Even RBTV was good compared to this.

Update:
I talked to cc, they asked for Smart card no this time.
But as always they said the server is down and I have to call after some time.
Rubbish cc support ever.
I don't watch those channels much so not a problem. But I hope they give services correctly for what I've paid (2499/- 2 years plan)

Star India alleges that RBTV has failed to honour its terms of settlement.RBTV submits that it is committed to clear the balance.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock