Upgraded My HD Connection To Airtel Internet TV

Sorry off topic
Is this possible to run two stb's with single dish and lnb
Possible but need monoblock lnb not possible in single block lnb :)
Not needed brown, as adtv using 2 satellites in same direction @108.2.fyi Mono block lnb used to get 2 satellites which are positioned with 3 to 6° differences.
I have dishtv monoblock lnb is this compatible with airtel
A Twin/Duel LNB allows you to connect two receivers to the same dish. Two receivers can tune the entire satellite band, as if each receiver were connected to a separate satellite dish.
Not to be confused with Monoblock LNB that lets you tune two different satellites close together in the same dish.

Not needed brown, as adtv using 2 satellites in same direction @108.2.fyi Mono block lnb used to get 2 satellites which are positioned with 3 to 6° differences.

A Twin/Duel LNB allows you to connect two receivers to the same dish. Two receivers can tune the entire satellite band, as if each receiver were connected to a separate satellite dish.
Not to be confused with Monoblock LNB that lets you tune two different satellites close together in the same dish.
Source

Is this right option for me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock