Upgraded to Airtel Digital TV HD Set Top Box- Pics and Review Inside

I said the same in the very first post.
Thanks for the replay.
I have flextronix box with red ui.
Iam thinking to change the box.
Can I change to cal camp box.
Or stay with flextronix only.
What about SD pictures quality to compare flextronix box.
Can I change to CalComp box?
What is your suggestion????

Congrats @Harshit Bro

Thanks for the replay.
Bro I Used All Boxes Except New Cardless Box, So @Siva Bro Comment On That Correctly. But Between Other All Boxes According To Me Flextronic Box Have Best Picture and Audio Quality.

Thanks for the replay.
You have the best box. Don't change.

You have the best box. Don't change.
OK...bro...but I think my box has problem.... Some times box shows no signal for 2 or 3 days....I checked it airtel center , he says problem in box,change box...hero box there in centre ..but I didn't change because of the good box....l leave them 2 or 3 days , suddenly they got signal ....and works normally... After some days....suddenly no signal comes....
I don't understand what can I do?
Which box I take, if box change is mandatory?
These process going on from 3 months.

@Harshit bro, @RajKumar bro, one query bros while using calcomp cardless box, when you press number keys for changing channels does red light blinks or only green light blinks, also is the box hanging a bit is it taking more time to respond while changing channels. thanks

@Harshit bro, @RajKumar bro, one query bros while using calcomp cardless box, when you press number keys for changing channels does red light blinks or only green light blinks, also is the box hanging a bit is it taking more time to respond while changing channels. thanks

Only Red light and Yes Hanging problem.. Not like old box... Try to replace with old one but in stock all new box available

Only Red light and Yes Hanging problem.. Not like old box... Try to replace with old one but in stock all new box available

bro I am using calcomp box cardless box for me green light blinking while changing channels and not red light, can you pls once again check which light red or green blinking while changing channels. thanks

@rahul1117kumar In cal-comp STB there is only one Dual Colour LED indicator. The same LED becomes red and green depending upon situations. It turns Red in standby mode and Green in Power On mode. While pressing any button on remote except STB power On/Off button, the Green light blinks every time. Sometimes both Red and Green Colour in LED lits up like in cases of No Signal. Till date I have never faced any issue of hanging.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock