• Welcome to DreamDTH.com - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Register or Login yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Upgraded to Airtel Internet TV today

gagand07

Registered
Hello Friends i Just Upgrade my Airtel HD Box to Internet Tv Box there is lot of Bugs Faced The Remote Works Automaticaly when connected to wifi. and i Want to know that can i Share my Mobile content on tv and how can i play media content via usb to internet tv box please help

Siva

Staff member
Dream SMOD
Congratulations.

1. Mobile content can be played via casting. Internet TV has inbuilt casting feature.
2. You can install a file manager like ES File Explore on the Internet TV and then connect your pen drive or external hard drive to play from it.

Do share some pics of your setup.

Abhi

Dream Legend
Congrats Brother :)(y)

prakashpalani

Registered
Does anyone can confirm how you guys are playing video from external hard disk since it support fat32 only and not ntfs

anirudhdd

Registered
Hello Friends i Just Upgrade my Airtel HD Box to Internet Tv Box there is lot of Bugs Faced The Remote Works Automaticaly when connected to wifi. and i Want to know that can i Share my Mobile content on tv and how can i play media content via usb to internet tv box please help
What was the upgrading cost??

prakashpalani

Registered
You need to format the drive using FAT32.
But the fat32 system does not support size more than 4gb right. Then how we can watch hd movies and 4k videos. Currently I'm using Plex server to watch movies because of this issue