Upgraded To Airtel Internet TV

• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 8,566
No Bro I didn't faced any problem till now and hope that I don't face any problem in future too:)
Hey, am facing a big problem on my airtel internet TV. The problem is that I can't use my USB drives on internet TV neither for recording nor for storing apps, whenever I connect my USB DRIVES it recognises the pendrive but cannot format it, I have tried it with multiple pen drives but it prompts me with a message that storage device needs to be formatted in order to use it. Can you guys please tell me if you guys are facing a similar problem like me, if so then please let me know and i request you all to post a solution to this problem if you guys find any.
Thanks in advance :)

Hey, am facing a big problem on my airtel internet TV. The problem is that I can't use my USB drives on internet TV neither for recording nor for storing apps, whenever I connect my USB DRIVES it recognises the pendrive but cannot format it, I have tried it with multiple pen drives but it prompts me with a message that storage device needs to be formatted in order to use it. Can you guys please tell me if you guys are facing a similar problem like me, if so then please let me know and i request you all to post a solution to this problem if you guys find any.
Thanks in advance :)
Bro You can format your USB drive manually it cannot format it automatically he will ask you format it manually.

My settop box was updated by the distributor from hd dvr to internet tv but whn i call airtel they say u have hd dvr. Pls help what to do.

My settop box was updated by the distributor from hd dvr to internet tv but whn i call airtel they say u have hd dvr. Pls help what to do.
Bro Contact Your Dealer and Tell him about your issue.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock