Upgraded To Airtel Internet TV

• Thread starter Abhi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 8,579
How many channels can be set as favorites?
Can I navigate through the favorite channels by using the respective favorite channel numbers?

Hi @ Abhi bro I want to know have u faced any problem with Airtel internet TV as of now?

Hi @ Abhi bro I want to know have u faced any problem with Airtel internet TV as of now?
No Bro I didn't faced any problem till now and hope that I don't face any problem in future too:)

Congrats Brother and Do Post a review and create a new thread after your Installation:)
Bro I want to know can we take 'my 199 plan's' pack wid Airtel internet TV?I mean are monthly packages same for Airtel digital TV and internet TV?

Bro I want to know can we take 'my 199 plan's' pack wid Airtel internet TV?I mean are monthly packages same for Airtel digital TV and internet TV?
No currently You can't take my plan 199 plan with internet TV. The Minimum Pack we can subscribe is Rs.380.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock