Upgraded To Dish Tru HD+

• Thread starter Maveli
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 11,247

Maveli

Reaction score
Finally after two years ,I reactivated my Dish TV connection and upgraded to Dish Tru HD.The upgradation was quick and hassle free.Upgrade request was made on night.And they installed it on next day morning itself.I will share my experience and some snaps.Some images will be of poor quality since they are taken on mobile camera,sorry :( When i get time i will give you a detailed review :)

My TV is Panasonic 32inch HD Ready LED

Installation and Activation

Total time taken was around 15 mins.They just replaced my normal LNB with Monobloc LNB.Then swapped my SD box with HD box.All channel in my pack were activated instantly.Had to call them later for activating DVR services.

zoghER0.jpg

lRwDQX0.jpg

Box Contents

Box contents include STB,Remote,2 Batteries,HDMI Cable,Component Cable,Composite Cable.

6tvChZq.jpg

bmhd04d.jpg

STB

Settop Box is Zenega D6000 HD and is of decent quality.Ports include HDMI,Component,Composite,Spdif,USB,IF in ,IF out.Its displays time when on Stand By

tA93oXi.jpg

WeiplYj.jpg

MqNCbwI.jpg

hovZrMo.jpg

Remote

Remote is too long for me.Found it difficult to use with one hand.

xHMKi7r.jpg

Picture Quality

I am not an expert ,but simply I can say the HD channels are of excellent quality.SD channel quality is above average.Its good on few channels.Its similar to what i get on my Digital cable with composite cable.

Software

Well there is nothing to boast or complain in this area.I can say its not visually pleasing.

I6R5zAL.jpg

YcfFj30.jpg

Here are some snaps of the HD Services

Z9n568x.jpg

Y2u3g3x.jpg

q9v7BKM.jpg

szHP8kq.jpg

9OIbC8f.jpg

vhy8vEI.jpg

OSnIxGG.jpg

cdkqAo2.jpg

dEP3qIi.jpg

fdrO4F7.jpg

o7GNcDY.jpg

pHMOGZu.jpg

MjNjNwv.jpg

jyBYwTl.jpg

FQHgtzw.jpg

bMC9ePG.jpg

WFqojkc.jpg

9Eupmwc.jpg

f67f0fJ.jpg

TePeRcP.jpg

H4m3Rlu.jpg

shiMZtD.jpg

Z1NFaGz.jpg

37i98ZL.jpg

B9xP5XA.jpg

N6uwPkF.jpg

RRMK4UP.jpg

ry9XZvo.jpg

Ii0CSdZ.jpg

vj5d7a7.jpg

798E3FQ.jpg

CdG7YFa.jpg

jWejaPy.jpg

Few SD channels

ceZv7Mu.jpg

NMRON5N.jpg

b9cGWcN.jpg

cMvYAnj.jpg

YqnyVep.jpg

people said:
what a quality pictures bro,excellent.enjoy :)

Thanks bro ,took it using Galaxy S3.If i had a digital camera i would have poster much better images :)

Congrats bro on your new connection and enjoy superb picture quality on HD cannel but can't comment about SD channel's. Any how funny part of your post is I also have the same zenega d6000 settop box and also the same sandisk USB 32 GB on my box. Bro this settop box is not a descent but very high quality box which is made in south Korea and i have this box for more than 2 years and till this date I never had any issues even it's running around more than 12 hours a day and seven days a week but still it never had hanged or freezed with so heavy usage. :)

DishHD said:
Congrats bro on your new connection and enjoy superb picture quality on HD cannel but can't comment about SD channel's. Any how funny part of your post is I also have the same zenega d6000 settop box and also the same sandisk USB 32 GB on my box. Bro this settop box is not a descent but very high quality box which is made in south Korea and i have this box for more than 2 years and till this date I never had any issues even it's running around more than 12 hours a day and seven days a week but still it never had hanged or freezed with so heavy usage. :)

Yes their STB is of good quality.Even my previous Zenega SD box didnt gave me any problem.

Thanks Kumarbhai ,Deepu and Dish HD Its my first HD connection and I am enjoying every bit of it :)

dreambox.pk said:
is the zenega d6000 better than latest arion one ???

100% times better bcuz zenega settop box are made in south Korea with heavy duty quality where has their new arion settop boxes are crap and cheap settop box made in China just like every Chinese brand electronic. :k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock