Upgraded To DishHD+

balugudidiot

Contributor
Reaction score
Hai friends...Finally I Upgraded My STB from SD to HD+..after Using SD box for 1.5yrs...Feeling Happy To Share With You...and I need Some Help...Regarding Following points 

1.Function of Tv Mode & Source Buttons in HD Remote
2.How Long I can Record Events??Is Der Limits??Can i Record A Full Movie??and Needed Recording Settings...and Wat is Series Recording??

Plz Help Me If u Know About Them..Thanks

My Dish HD+ STB kit pic are Here

2jb0ftg.jpg

2v7ze5v.jpg

15g59tx.jpg

314b21d.jpg

20qggep.jpg

Congrats Bro.....

My Files button is for Recording programs....there are no limit bro...u can record....full movies.....only if you have storage in your Hard Disc...

Series Record option available but not working from beginning to now...

RajKumar said:
Congrats Bro.....

My Files button is for Recording programs....there are no limit bro...u can record....full movies.....only if you have storage in your Hard Disc...

Series Record option available but not working from beginning to now...

Tnx Bro....wat is Tv Mode and Source buttons in Remote?? how to use them?

balugudidiot said:
Tnx Bro....wat is Tv Mode and Source buttons in Remote?? how to use them?

No Idea Bro....I Have DishTruHD Remote having lots of button....

bro, tv mode is for tv. This remote is universal remote.it can be used for any tv, led tv and dishtv STB.when u press this button it works as a tv remote. For samsung tv, it is already configured but for other brands u have to manually configure it.

kishanbsuman said:
bro, tv mode is for tv. This remote is universal remote.it can be used for any tv, led tv and dishtv STB.when u press this button it works as a tv remote. For samsung tv, it is already configured but for other brands u have to manually configure it.

Thanks Bro...i contacted CC they explained...

truefrnd said:
They changed your viewing card Orr not. What the process

No need to change VC only Stb and LNB...contact cc or give missed call to tollfree num 18002749511

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock