Good News Upgraded to HD at just ₹150.

I think you need to pair your stb remote with tv remote.
Earlier it was paired only but volume was very low on HD channels as compared to SD ones & moreover sometimes the vol key was not working although the red led was blinking in remote.

Earlier it was paired only but volume was very low on HD channels as compared to SD ones & moreover sometimes the vol key was not working although the red led was blinking in remote.
Then Bro try another step: go to settings then user settings and click on audio settings and then increase your volume manually and then save settings.

Then Bro try another step: go to settings then user settings and click on audio settings and then increase your volume manually and then save settings.
Then the vol is low on HD channels as compared to SD channels & moreover the volume keys are not working properly.

Friends, my tv support Dolby audio but whenever I am selecting audio output as DD or DD+ in settings then aq changes but I am unable to use vol +/- keys of airtel's remote. I need to increase/decrease vol by using tv remote.
Why is it so???
Thanks.
U can't adjust the volume bro in DD or DD+ its standard one in Television side but if u have home theater system then u can adjust there :)

Why? you mean, flextronics hevc hd box is better than the technicolor one?

Quality wise same

Pq is slightly better in flextronics

Some users won't like technicolor ui they feel flextronics ui is better

U can't adjust the volume bro in DD or DD+ its standard one in Television side but if u have home theater system then u can adjust there :)

Quality wise same

bro have you experienced HD pq on both stbs ? or you are saying what you have heard from others ?

bro have you experienced HD pq on both stbs ? or you are saying what you have heard from others ?
As per our bros experience I'm telling :)

Not experience personally but experience between huwaei & technicolor stb 's :)

As per our bros experience I'm telling :)

Not experience personally but experience between huwaei & technicolor stb 's :)

what do you say about huawei & technicolor hevc
which one has better HD pq ?

Quality wise same

I feel better now coz i have a flextronics box :p
Actually, if u remember, I was not very happy with the old Hero HD STB. Was worried of getting this old box when I ordered this new connection in Jan. They gave a Flextronics HEVC box & I was happy, but started seeing discussions about Technicolor STBs.

Personally, I am extremely satisfied with both audio & video quality of SD & HD channels (I feel audio volume is a lower side on HD channels though) on my 42in LCD TV. I was worried about poor SD video quality since my parents watch mostly local regional channels which are only SD. But, this STB is performing well for SD channels too.

BTW the old hero box is running on a LED tv & the SD channel video quality is not good there. Even the HD channel video quality was just OK (dont remember now as we dont have any HD channel subscription now on that connection in my sisters house).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock