Good News Upgraded to HD at just ₹150.

I feel better now coz i have a flextronics box :p
Actually, if u remember, I was not very happy with the old Hero HD STB. Was worried of getting this old box when I ordered this new connection in Jan. They gave a Flextronics HEVC box & I was happy, but started seeing discussions about Technicolor STBs.

Personally, I am extremely satisfied with both audio & video quality of SD & HD channels (I feel audio volume is a lower side on HD channels though) on my 42in LCD TV. I was worried about poor SD video quality since my parents watch mostly local regional channels which are only SD. But, this STB is performing well for SD channels too.

BTW the old hero box is running on a LED tv & the SD channel video quality is not good there. Even the HD channel video quality was just OK (dont remember now as we dont have any HD channel subscription now on that connection in my sisters house).

Can you post a snap of a SD and HD channel (If possible Sony TV SD and HD, as on my cable connection right now the SD variant looks really weird on 40")

Hello everyone. I am having few queries regarding my HD connection. So, here they are:
1. What should be the HDMI audio format,PCM or Bitstream?
2. What should be the picture settings & mode (Dynamic, Standard, Movie) to get nice picture quality?
3. Which HDMI port should be used among 1 & 2? Engineer has connected the stb to HDMI 2 but it's showing DVI when tv is turned on.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am having few queries regarding my HD connection. So, here they are:
1. What should be the HDMI audio format,PCM or Bitstream?
2. What should be the picture settings & mode (Dynamic, Standard, Movie) to get nice picture quality?
3. Which HDMI port should be used among 1 & 2? Engineer has connected the stb to HDMI 2 but it's showing DVI when tv is turned on.
Thanks
Anyone here who can help me regarding these queries?

@Choco7905 bro I have few queries.

firstly as per website only 30 hd channels will be available on HD upgrade how did you got all hd channels free for 2 months secondly after expiry of free preview will this channels will remove automatically if not what will be rent of hd channels

thirdly how did you got lenskart coupons. thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock