Good News Upgraded to HD at just ₹150.

as per website only 30 hd channels will be available on HD upgrade how did you got all hd channels free for 2 months
By mistake I wrote all HD channels because at the time of upgradation engineer told me that I will get all HD channels but later I came to know that I will get only 33 HD channels of magic HD topup.
bro will the engineer bring the coupon or need to collect it.
It'll be updated on ur Adtv account not sure @Choco7905 bro will tell urs
Lenskart coupon was given after 24 hrs of upgradation. Coupon code was sent on my RMN which was valid for 90 days on lenskart.com through which user can get a discount of ₹1000.
Currently I think they are providing gift coupon of goibibo.

Last edited:
It seems that you are about to upgrade your box.

yes bro, I have given missed call on 8130481304 yesterday night but haven't received any call from airtel yet, sorry to disturb you bro.
It would be better to call CC, they will check your offer & register your request.
What's there to disturb? You have not disturbed me at all & no need to be sorry.
Feel free to ask your queries:).

It would be better to call CC, they will check your offer & register your request.
What's there to disturb? You have not disturbed me at all & no need to be sorry.
Feel free to ask your queries:).

bro I will wait till afternoon and then call cc as today's Gandhi jayanti may be that's why I haven't received call from them, thanks a lot bro in case I have any other queries I will ask you. thanks once again bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock