Good News Upgraded to HD Box

@Siva bro, in sd channels while watching a program face of the actor looks quite whitish, any solution for it.

Secondly sound has been set to stereo should I change it to Dolby, I am not using Home theatre or should it be kept as stereo. thanks
Congrats for upgrading.

For SD channel pic quality issues, just fiddle with your TV picture settings and see what suits you best. Airtel is not known for SD channel PQ, so you have to bear that.

Keep it to Stereo, if you don't have HT.

How you upgrade @350 or any additional charge
It's an offer from airtel.
Upgrade your 5 years or more old SD stb to HD at just ₹350.
If you keep the setting to Dolby, HD channel audio will be low as you are not using HT. Keeping it to Stereo will give you louder sound.
I have Technicolor box & I am not having any HT. I have kept the settings to Stereo & get low audio on HD channels & high audio on SD channels.
When I change the settings to Dolby then audio increases on HD channels but need to keep the TV remote for adjusting volume.

@Choco7905 bro, can I simultaneously activate diamond pack with magic pack.

Also bro, I haven't received any msg for goibibo coupons, how much time does it take?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock