Good News Upgraded to HD Box

@Choco7905 bro, how to check account details, signal strength, device info and change audio settings in this box I am unable to find the options due to different UI. thanks

Blue button isn't working for audio change.

@Choco7905 bro, still waiting for your reply. thanks

bro, UI of this box is completely different for channel scrolling need to press up down rather left right keys.

Last edited:
It's the opposite on my box. I think it's because of the HT. When we have HT and keep the setting on Stereo, the volume is much louder. But on TV, it looks to be opposite. May be, if there is a Dolby option on TV it works the same way as on HT. If not, it behaves a bit different.

As for the volume control, you can just keep the STB volume on high (Assuming you kept the setting on Stereo) and pair the Volume buttons with the TV remote so that you don't need to keep the TV remote.
I’m using F&D 2.1 speakers which weren’t giving any sound on Dishtv (Dolby Sound). Bt with Airtel I’m getting dolby and dolby +.
What would be the difference between both?

@Choco7905 bro, how to check account details, signal strength, device info and change audio settings in this box I am unable to find the options due to different UI. thanks

Blue button isn't working for audio change.
For account details, signal strength, device info, follow these steps, Go to Menu > help > account status/ diagnostic.
For changing audio, press Info button on remote.
Sorry for the delay in replying, saw your message now.
@Choco7905 bro, still waiting for your reply. thanks

bro, UI of this box is completely different for channel scrolling need to press up down rather left right keys.
Yes in this UI we need to press up & down keys for changing channels & left/right keys for seeing upcoming programs.

Last edited:
can anyone provide me any solution for improving sd channels picture quality in this stb. thanks

It looks blur sometimes.

@Siva bro any solution

@Choco7905 bro as you are using Technicolor box that's also not having good sd channels picture quality, bro what have you done to overcome this, any settings changed.

Last edited:
can anyone provide me any solution for improving sd channels picture quality in this stb. thanks

It looks blur sometimes.
We cannot adjust the picture/sound quality. It can be only done by airtel backend team.
However, your TV settings may help.
@Choco7905 bro as you are using Technicolor box that's also not having good sd channels picture quality, bro what have you done to overcome this, any settings changed.
I mostly watch HD channels so not a big issue for me. Hindi news channels looks good than SD GECs & music channels so no issue & Hindi music channels have bad PQ but it's okay as they are music channels.

Last edited:

It looks blur sometimes.
Bro, that won't be possible as PQ depends on the box technology. You have to live with it. TV settings might help a bit visually.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock