Good News Upgraded to HD Box

can anyone provide me any solution for improving sd channels picture quality in this stb. thanks

It looks blur sometimes.

@Siva bro any solution

@Choco7905 bro as you are using Technicolor box that's also not having good sd channels picture quality, bro what have you done to overcome this, any settings changed.
Stick to HD channels as that's what Airtel is known for. If you need SD channel quality, you won't get it on Airtel, you should switch to TS.

there's one option in settings, auto standby it's currently enable should I disable it. @Bapun Raz bro, @Siva bro @Anup Tiwari , is it enable or disable for you in your stb, pls do check it. thanks
It should be disabled. As the option says, it will stop saving power and keep STB ON always, even when it is idle.

there's one option in settings, auto standby it's currently enable should I disable it. @Bapun Raz bro, @Siva bro @Anup Tiwari , is it enable or disable for you in your stb, pls do check it. thanks
It's enabled in my Airtel box and is a good option, even we can enable this option in TV also, automatically the devices will get switched off if you do not press any key for a very long time, even if I forgot to switch off the TV and STB while sleeping, it will get auto switched off/standby.
It should be disabled. As the option says, it will stop saving power and keep STB ON always, even when it is idle.
Standby STB and Switched off TV consumes very less power.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock