Upgraded to HD Plus Recorder

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
From yesterday My Brother STB Red light not turning to green... Pressing on off buttons.. But turning green..

Anyone plz help me..

My Brother Connection Upgraded to HD Plus Recorder.

Surprising My Account debited with Rs. 200/- & Technician Takes Rs. 350/-

When called to CC for the same, She is register complaint and says me Rs. 200/- will refunding in 24/48 hours in My Account.

O3YFGMW.jpg

When called to CC for the same, She is register complaint and says me Rs. 200/- will refunding in 24/48 hours in My Account.

O3YFGMW.jpg

They must be doing this for just confirming purpose to close complaint. Sometimes actual receipt of cash from service centre to company takes time hence they directly debit to show charges in account to close complaint.

Also sometimes these technicians do not be transparent with company hence this also gets them confirmation from subscriber about payment made so that debited amount can be reversed later.

Must be bcoz of reasons like this. Now government is stricter about firms managing exact records

Thanks for Info Dino Bro, Can I relax and waiting for Refund or Doing something for Refund.

Thanks for Info Dino Bro, Can I relax and waiting for Refund or Doing something for Refund.

It should be credited within promised time but if it gets delayed then call customer care and they will do so instantly. At rare instance if still things do not work then raise with airtel presence on social media, this will promptly be addressed thereafter :)

O3YFGMW.jpg
Which STB model is this ?

It's Hero!
Last month when my Huawei stb stopped working they gave me calcomp cardless stb .. I asked them can I get Flextronics one but they told me we only have Calcomp boxes available. But now how can they gave him Hero stb?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock