Good News Upgraded to HEVC HD STB Today

• Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 11,426
No I sure don't like it. I like the current UI, it's simple and convenient without unnecessary fuss.
The current UI is same as Tata Sky UI which is developed originally by NDS. Tata Sky tried different UI for its premium customers i.e. DVR users but no one liked it so now reverting back to old UI.

Same mistake airtel doing now..

No I sure don't like it. I like the current UI, it's simple and convenient without unnecessary fuss.

Yep anna difference is like menu options in feature phone & smartphone

But i like the smartphone menu option than feature phone Options ;);)(y)(y)

(i quoted that particular image)
Bro, you increased our workload by quoting the image as we have to edit your post once he removed the image. Could have PMed him instead.:confused:

Bro, you increased our workload by quoting the image as we have to edit your post once he removed the image. Could have PMed him instead.:confused:
calm bro.. i am planning to edit my post after sai bro edited his post. but before that you came :sleep:

@Gobinaath Bro you are one of the very few I saw who sticked to the decision of upgrading later when there is really a need to spend that extra bucks towards monthly subscription,How do you feel now will the Quantity of Channels deserves that extra bucks?? And are you confident in the future there will be very good development with repect to DTH Industry & Airtel Digital TV??

Yep anna difference is like menu options in feature phone & smartphone

But i like the smartphone menu option than feature phone Options ;);)(y)(y)
On few occasions, feature phone is still better than smartphone and I feel this is one of them!

@Gobinaath Bro you are one of the very few I saw who sticked to the decision of upgrading later when there is really a need to spend that extra bucks towards monthly subscription,How do you feel now will the Quantity of Channels deserves that extra bucks??

What to do situation happened like that else i have to spend 300+ now after some months 500+ for upgradation is it gud ?? I dont think so buddy

Btwn yes TN magic hd 85rs. Worth to spend for 35 channels (it satisfied my requirements) except few Channels left but that no need to worry for me will replace hd my pack in some situation :)

And are you confident in the future there will be very good development with repect to DTH Industry & Airtel Digital TV??

I don't know buddy nobody predict what going to happen next in dth industry

Example: Reliance digital tv latest move with veecon media. So hope for the best :):)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock