Seeking Help Upgrading from Huawei HD box to Technicolor hevc - advise needed.

ajuvignesh

Reaction score
Hi,

I currently use Huawei HD STB on my 49-inch FHD Tv. Since technicolor can have up to 100 favorites per user, I'm thinking of an upgrade.
Out of the two, which has best HD and SD Picture quality? I couldn't find another thread about the comparison after the software update.
Please share a few pics of Technicolor Hevc box so that I can ask the engineer exactly the same box.

Thanks in advance.

Don't do this brother. Huawei box has much better picture quality. Trust me. Don't think the new UI is great.

+1 PQ of Huawei Box is Far Better than other HD Boxes.
Correct bro.
I am using huawei box from 2014.
And u won't believe , not a single problem faced yet ... We have a serious short circuit on my STB , but surprisingly nothing happened with stb
Touchwood.

But Flextronics and Technicolor Boxes would have Wifi and Ethernet capability in future(hope). I'm using Flextronics and PQ is good.

Correct bro.
I am using huawei box from 2014.
And u won't believe , not a single problem faced yet ... We have a serious short circuit on my STB , but surprisingly nothing happened with stb
Touchwood.
Yes Bro Huawei Boxes are very high quality stbs (solid):)
Even Before Upgrading To Internet TV, I was using it and I also didn't faced a single problem until then:)

Last edited:
In India, we just look down upon Chinese products.. But brands like Huawei, MI, TCL are giving more good service than so called Indian brands at very affordable price... If Chinese products can give then why not the Indian brands??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock