Urgent Help Needed

Pallab501

Reaction score
One of my uncle bought DishTv SD stb 1 year ago. There is no problem with the box. But now when I'm trying to register his account in Dishtv.in website it's showing this vc no is wrong or doesn't exist. And when I call customer care they said it's a Zing Box and this box connection doesn't allowed in DishTv.in site. But in Stb there is no where written Zing. So what should I do. And my uncle bought the box from a local shop.
SO WHAT TO DO NOW?

One of my uncle bought DishTv SD stb 1 year ago. There is no problem with the box. But now when I'm trying to register his account in Dishtv.in website it's showing this vc no is wrong or doesn't exist. And when I call customer care they said it's a Zing Box and this box connection doesn't allowed in DishTv.in site. But in Stb there is no where written Zing. So what should I do. And my uncle bought the box from a local shop.
SO WHAT TO DO NOW?
Call CC and Ask them to Migrate to dishtv....if u want to continue as Zing..,then try to visit nd try to login in zing website.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock