Seeking Help Very sad news

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,993
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i thing i have some mind problem i went to nearest psyctrist hospital doctor provides me some sleeping tablets then again next day same things happened then i contacted tata sky provider no

a another thing i discover that in my tata sky box when i change quality to dolby digital + then the speed of news channels increases 5* means every action and live action which happened in aaj tak studio increase with fast forward speed and when i select pcm audio then the speed works like normal these things happened at5 pm to 7 pm everyday and in science when time travel faster then how i will control studio time with a stb how it is possible.
Bro your brain is rewiring itself to analyze the sound and internally enhance it try to get previous like hearing. Most likely it's taking more effort due to injury to process this info in your brain so time appears to go fast. Don't worry it will heal or your brain will find to stop irritating things. Wait for 2 months. Most likely its temporary issue. Besides you have still one ear hearing so if you wish you can try to temporarily cover up the bad ear canal (It's better to keep it open so that brain itself learns to manage the noise issue). Regarding the OM sound also its due to processing issue. Once the brain tunes it out you will hear better. But your anxiety is due to your brain concentrating on processing. BTW consult your doctor I am not an expert.
In the popular essay "Brain Time", by David Eagleman, he explains that different types of sensory information (auditory, tactile, visual, etc.) are processed at different speeds by different neural architectures. The brain must learn how to overcome these speed disparities if it is to create a temporally unified representation of the external world: "if the visual brain wants to get events correct timewise, it may have only one choice: wait for the slowest information to arrive

Last edited:
jejus will heal the ear my birth date is 30 aug 1995 pray jesus for providing healing to eardrum.

jejus will heal the ear my birth date is 30 aug 1995 pray jesus for providing healing to eardrum.
I'm praying bro & you will get well soon.

2 months gone no audio from left eardum life like hell without stbs works daily works stopped no able to watch doremon movies sports etc without audio no able to listen voice tone what will i do to cure eardrum confidence is loosing day by day and feeling like i am gone mad.how i live my rest life currently stopped all works no source of income problem of daily food also arrived what will i do friends.

Last edited:
If your ear does not heal on its own, your doctor may patch the eardrum. Patching involves placing a medicated paper patch over the tear in the membrane. The patch encourages the membrane
to grow back together.

don't be upset bro.

I wish you Get Well Soon.:):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock