Seeking Help Very sad news

• Thread starter Vikrm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 27
  • Views: Views 4,992
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad also has severe hearing issues. Dont worry bro. Everything will be fine. Go to a good hospital and take a second advice bro. Kindly take the prescribed medicines from time to time. Kindly also dont allow water to enter your ear. Consult another good ENT. God bless you. We are always beside you. Take care, take rest.

now it is too difficult to understand persons voice and also no tone in tv sounds in songs in movies etc today i put a small paper piece in my ear and able to listen some voices rohtak pgi doctors on strike.without audio life is hell.

i have all dreams like fta stbs 10 feet dishes and other issues related stbs are pause in a time.

only om voice again and again come from my inside after i will get some air in my body.

i dont understand why i am say om again and again sometime i speak then i will get only oooooo sound coming from my inside.

sorry to hear.i wish it will heal completely very soon.
i think some minor damage to drums.takes few days bro.
because of shock you are suffering more.
every thing will be fine very soon vikram.
dont think always about that.just carry on your regular work.

a another thing i discover that in my tata sky box when i change quality to dolby digital + then the speed of news channels increases 5* means every action and live action which happened in aaj tak studio increase with fast forward speed and when i select pcm audio then the speed works like normal these things happened at5 pm to 7 pm everyday and in science when time travel faster then how i will control studio time with a stb how it is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock