Seeking Help Videocon charging gst twice ?

• Thread starter Roy07
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,630
Yes.. You are correct. I too found out this issue and already informed customer care but they said it will be sorted out before design change and then no update from their end. I raised this issue today as well.

Is the solution to simply remove all channels & then re-add them alongwith the new ones you want?
If I do that, it correctly calculates the GST & the monthly charges.
But I fear if I go ahead & submit it, D2H will simply apply these charges in addition to what it is deducting daily.
Then they will be unreachable on call, email & social media. And in case you reach them out of sheer luck,
they may simply give a foolish reply like you selected twice so you pay twice. I have had enough of them
to get them to correctly activate my custom pack. I do not wish to go through the headache again.
I do not trust D2H's pathetic I.T. team.

*Edit*
This problem can be easily solved if they display (& use) the already selected a la carte channels
at their base price instead of showing their base price + GST. It is this "base price + GST" thing
that is resulting in the miscalculations. The GST then can be calculated in step 2 after adding NCF&
total base prices of previous & newly added a la carte channels.

Last edited:
:wink2: Bro please follow this step you can skip the twice GST.

These error cause due to After website new look.

If you have submitted your pack before website upgrade then this problem can cause.

1). First you remove your all channels (including bouquet, a-la-cartè channel etc. Through dustbin sign.

2). Then add your bouquet or any channel you wish.

Now Check there are NO GST apply twice.

Last edited:
Today my due date reduced by 2 days, I have checked with cc they said my total monthly recharge is 886 rs. Surprised and check asked him to give break up amount. He said main stb 274 rs and two additional stb's 153 each. I asked him to total that, he said 580rs and he raise a complaint and he said it will get resolved in 24 hrs due to system problem.
Please guys check your account regularly and don't rely on d2h

If you have submitted your pack before website upgrade then this problem can cause.

1). First you remove your all channels (including bouquet, a-la-cartè channel etc. Through dustbin sign.

The only problem in trying that out is the implementation. When my Custom Pack was activated many channels were blacked out. I had to go through hell to get them activated.

I tried this several times. On pressing Submit the website gives following error,
Your package is not migrated, due to some technical error. Please contact to Customer care.

Customer Care says use Site or App to modify plan. It's a mess. 🤦‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock