Seeking Help Videocon charging gst twice ?

• Thread starter Roy07
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 4,629
I tried this several times. On pressing Submit the website gives following error,
Your package is not migrated, due to some technical error. Please contact to Customer care.

Customer Care says use Site or App to modify plan. It's a mess. 🤦‍♂️
Same problem for me as well.. Worst customer support ever.

Today my due date reduced by 2 days, I have checked with cc they said my total monthly recharge is 886 rs. Surprised and check asked him to give break up amount. He said main stb 274 rs and two additional stb's 153 each. I asked him to total that, he said 580rs and he raise a complaint and he said it will get resolved in 24 hrs due to system problem.
Please guys check your account regularly and don't rely on d2h
Update from d2h
Today called again since they have not resolved my issue, one lady took my call, I hv explained her once again and she told me that there is no problem in their system and she gave me the break up
Main stb 274 rs including gst
2nd connection 153 multi stb+153 ncf =306rs
3rd stb same 306 rs
So total 886 per month.
I told her same package mirrored and you are charging more for multi stb than main stb. She said system giving details not her and she cut the call.
After 2 hrs called again and explained to another guy and he raise another complaint and will be resolved in 24 hr.
I think they don't understand the problem at all. Mean while I have tried to change package itself but system shows error and asked me to contact cc
Ohhhhh

Update from d2h
Today called again since they have not resolved my issue, one lady took my call, I hv explained her once again and she told me that there is no problem in their system and she gave me the break up
3rd stb same 306 rs
So total 886 per month.
I told her same package mirrored and you are charging more for multi stb than main stb. She said system giving details not her and she cut the call.
After 2 hrs called again and explained to another guy and he raise another complaint and will be resolved in 24 hr.
I think they don't understand the problem at all. Mean while I have tried to change package itself but system shows error and asked me to contact cc
Ohhhhh
But their website shows flat ₹50 as ncf+drp/channel price+GST for multi TV connection.
Details of Multi TV policy for the Company | d2h DTH Service India

Last edited:
Update from d2h
3rd stb same 306 rs
So total 886 per month.
Ohhhhh

What ! main set box pack Rs 274 and multi TV stb pack cost 306 :oops:

Why take multi TV then better split connection

What ! main set box pack Rs 274 and multi TV stb pack cost 306 :oops:

Why take multi TV then better split connection
System updation is wrong so they just go as per system, when I activate this pack it shows 274 + 153 +153 =580 rs for three stb. Now suddenly two days back they updated wrongly by adding ncf to two multi TV stb's. There the problem lies..

Update from d2h
3rd stb same 306 rs
So total 886 per month.
Ohhhhh
Update
Finally they resolved the issue, thank God.
Now they are charging 153 rs for multi tv connection

Tried the mera wala plan option on the d2h infinity app on the phone since it gives option to select HD.
Chose star sports 1,sun tv, Vijay tv, star movies, fox life HD channels.
SD - Zee Tamil pack.
BST Tamil

Channel price 186.25 ₹
BST NCF 130.00 ₹
GST 56.92 ₹
Total 373. 17 ₹

I feel this is expensive.
After submitting got the 'we will get back to you shortly message'.

Last edited:
Tried the mera wala plan option on the d2h infinity app on the phone since it gives option to select HD.
Chose star sports 1,sun tv, Vijay tv, star movies, fox life HD channels.
SD - Zee Tamil pack.
BST Tamil

Channel price 186.25 ₹
BST NCF 130.00 ₹
GST 56.92 ₹
Total 373. 17 ₹

I feel this is expensive.
After submitting got the 'we will get back to you shortly message'.
அது app இல்லை bro ஆப்பு

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock