Videocon D2H adds ten cricket to Platinum pack.

• Thread starter Arsh25
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 7,381

Arsh25

Reaction score
Videocon D2H has just announced on its facebook page,that on popular demand they have included Ten cricket in platinum pack at no extra cost.Good to see that they are listening to Customers demands on their Facebook page.

21jx9he.jpg

so atlast videocon has really worked upon customer's feedback and taken this good step. i have just one worry, this people'e thought of getting all channels and paying least will detiorate quality of dth service. people need to think wisely

so this is another good step by d2h..Atleast d2h should start Indian cricket pack so that people will able to get benefits from it.

good offer introduced d2h.ten sports in platinum pack is good for subscribers.also it is free without more money.great going d2h.

im a customer of videocon . my problime is that ten cricket is scrambled on may pakg because i have a platinum pkg. i call the videocon customer care. they says me after one hour your pakg is upgrate and ten cricket is in working position but ten cricket is still scrambled. i call again and again customer care but they says nex 2 hour ur videocon pkg upgrate and ur channel ten cricket is in working. any body plz help me and my help me for my pkg update. customer id

qundeel said:
im a customer of videocon . my problime is that ten cricket is scrambled on may pakg because i have a platinum pkg. i call the videocon customer care. they says me after one hour your pakg is upgrate and ten cricket is in working position but ten cricket is still scrambled. i call again and again customer care but they says nex 2 hour ur videocon pkg upgrate and ur channel ten cricket is in working. any body plz help me and my help me for my pkg update. customer id

Please do not double post your query in different threads.
I know you are in desperate need.
Wait for sometime, out team will give some suggestion for your problem.

@'qundeel'
Platinum pkg
TEN CRICKET is available only during India matches on TEN CRICKET

i think he want to get track by d2h so giving his customer id.@Mystic,done:)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock