Videocon D2H HD Channels/Services/Dolby/Al-la-carte Price List as on 28/April/2017

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 71
  • Views: Views 40,652
RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 03-10-2016]

Great updates...

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services, Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 03-10-2016]

Thread not updated from long. Unsticked. Users feel free to create new one.

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels, Services,Dolby & Al-la-carte Price List [as on 12/Dec/2016]

So now its needs to be stick again ;)

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels/Services/Dolby/Al-la-carte Price List ❌ as on 12/Dec/2016

Thanks for updating. Making it sticky again.

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels/Services/Dolby/Al-la-carte Price List as on 12/Dec/2016

Is the updated list on page 1? Asking because that post still shows the original 2015 date.

I am facing a strange situation. After the initial first year, I opted for a plan that does not include HD channels. However, I find that I am still getting TravelXP HD, I guess for free. :huh

Has anyone else observed this?

I would like to go in for an A-la-carte selection eventually, but surprisingly TravelXP HD channel is not listed in the A-la-carte menu either. Which also makes me wonder where you pulled the a-la-carte list and prices from, since your list does show TravelXP HD at Rs. 23.

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels/Services/Dolby/Al-la-carte Price List as on 12/Dec/2016

Django said:
Is the updated list on page 1? Asking because that post still shows the original 2015 date.

I am facing a strange situation. After the initial first year, I opted for a plan that does not include HD channels. However, I find that I am still getting TravelXP HD, I guess for free. :huh

Has anyone else observed this?

I would like to go in for an A-la-carte selection eventually, but surprisingly TravelXP HD channel is not listed in the A-la-carte menu either. Which also makes me wonder where you pulled the a-la-carte list and prices from, since your list does show TravelXP HD at Rs. 23.

This thread was created in 2015 so it will show 2015 only, the thread starter will update this thread with new changes. You just need to check the thread title when this thread updated...:)

I think travel xp HD and naaptol HD are still available free for HD Box users.

Saj 007 said:
This thread was created in 2015 so it will show 2015 only, the thread starter will update this thread with new changes. You just need to check the thread title when this thread updated...:)

I think travel xp HD and naaptol HD are still available free for HD Box users.

Thanks for the info. You are right. Just checked to see if Naaptol :hd  was available as well and there it was!

List updated with addition of

922 D SPORT HD Rs.45

RE: Videocon D2H HD Channels/Services/Dolby/Al-la-carte Price List as on 12/April/2017

List updated addition of

988 ETV HD Rs.40
992 Surya HD[img=50x15]http://png-1.vector.me/files/images/9/3/935/dolby_digital_thumb.png[/img] Rs.40
995 Udaya HD[img=50x15]http://png-1.vector.me/files/images/9/3/935/dolby_digital_thumb.png[/img] Rs.40

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock