Videocon D2h HD DVR 1000GB Struck at Select Language Option

• Thread starter KIRU
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,730

KIRU

Reaction score
Videocon D2h HD DVR 1000GB Struck at Select Language Option,which key option i have to use to select English Language?Pls Help me...

Did you try pressing buttons on the STB? Try pressing the buttons on the STB, if it's not accepting remote controller commands. Generally OK button on the remote should work to select some item. Arrow keys to move. Try pressing menu button too

I haven't seen that screen coming up anytime. Looks like that's the original FW and d2h has customized it further. Even after factory reset, I haven't seen that screen

Videocon D2h HD DVR 1000GB Struck at Select Language Option,which key option i have to use to select English Language?Pls Help me...

I have the same DVR and facing exactly the same problem. It occurred when the mains supply to the DVR got interrupted during booting process. There
is no reset button on the DVR and it is not responding to any button on remote. Can anyone please help?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock