Videocon D2h offering 286 Linear Channels!!

• Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 4,460

Lewis

Reaction score
An advt seen in Todays Kerala (malayalam) newspaper regarding Videocon D2h offering 286 linear channels. But currently in STB it shows only 281 channels count, so der is chances of channel additions in coming days..

28vu8mp.jpg

@Lewis, I can't read it.

But i think there is a comparision with SUNDTH & TS?

Why D2h targets TS everywhere?:huh:huh

Why they aren't comparing with Airtel os Dish Tv?:huh:huh

I never believe in d2h channel count. BTW... Is it TS second in list and does it have 214 channels :skd thats news to me :lol

@piinku one will want to fight with people who are weaker than them only.

piinku1 said:
@Lewis, I can't read it.

Why they aren't comparing with Airtel os Dish Tv?:huh:huh

Yep dey r comparing with TS and SD.... Dey r telling abt der packages... 286 linear channels, 22 hd channels etc..

piinku1 said:
@Lewis, I can't read it.

Why they aren't comparing with Airtel os Dish Tv?
Always topper fight with close competent. D2H topper mostly & no any dth compit with D2H right now but d2h looking ts as competitor. Ts on 2nd number & d2h want to win the race one sided thats why d2h compare with it. No any dth obstacle after that.

Always topper fight with close competent. D2H topper mostly & no any dth compit with D2H right now but d2h looking ts as competitor. Ts on 2nd number & d2h want to win the race one sided thats why d2h compare with it. No any dth obstacle after that.
:D:D:D:rofl:rofl

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock