Videocon d2h upgrade offers

Ronak Shah said:
that means on upgrade we will also get recharge of Rs.999 & upgraded to new hd stb with rf remote OR they will deduct Rs.999 from our account afterwards on upgradation???

Bro, they will reduce Rs.999 since it is the charge for swapping the STB. Instead of paying money in person, they want us to recharge with Rs.999 to our account and then will deduct it as the charge.

By the way, if we are doing this recharge via net banking/debit card/credit card, we will get an addition 3% of Rs.999 into our account which will always be with us. If we are paying this amount Rs.999 in cash, we will not get this benefit. Right?

Sadiq said:
Bro, they will reduce Rs.999 since it is the charge for swapping the STB. Instead of paying money in person, they want us to recharge with Rs.999 to our account and then will deduct it as the charge.

By the way, if we are doing this recharge via net banking/debit card/credit card, we will get an addition 3% of Rs.999 into our account which will always be with us. If we are paying this amount Rs.999 in cash, we will not get this benefit. Right?

bro u have to recharge with 999 plus 550 for the hd pack if u wanna upgrade to hd. its mandatory to recharge with 1550rs.

prateek1987 said:
bro u have to recharge with 999 plus 550 for the hd pack if u wanna upgrade to hd. its mandatory to recharge with 1550rs.

But HD to HD upgrade with your existing HD package, only Rs.999 is enough bro. That is what I did and gtt the box upgraded.

prateek1987 said:
u ll also get 15 rs if u recharge b4 7 days to the expire date

Yes you are right! But it is based on the date when you are recharging as you said. But 3% online recharge benefit is always there at any time.

i was talking from sd to hd. my mistake. yes bro u r right.
i give u a more decent way to save money while upgrading.

just recharge for a ltr then they ll credit u the extra amount.

e.g. recharge for 12 months u ll get 1 month free.

so in total u ll get = 15rs( conditional) + 3% + ltr benefit
n then upgrade so u can save a lot of money.

i hope u wont laugh after this.

prateek1987 said:
i was talking from sd to hd. my mistake. yes bro u r right.
i give u a more decent way to save money while upgrading.

just recharge for a ltr then they ll credit u the extra amount.

e.g. recharge for 12 months u ll get 1 month free.

so in total u ll get = 15rs( conditional) + 3% + ltr benefit
n then upgrade so u can save a lot of money.

i hope u wont laugh after this.

I initially did in this way only bro! But it was not working.

I had Rs.1500 in my account. So the engineer said, I don't need to recharge for Rs.999 and he replaced the STB. But it was not treated as an upgrade, but as a secondary connection from the back-end. So, I called the engineer and he discussed with the back-end team. I got a call from back-end and they said that I need to recharge for Rs.999 in order to get this box under upgrade offer. I did the recharge and everything was fine.

Sadiq said:

ok...nd thnx for the reply bro...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock