Videocon d2h upgrade offers

varunrock143

Reaction score
I am a videocon d2h user using basic hd stb2011. I want to upgrade from videocond2h hd to hd with unlimited recording i want to know how much it costs and which stb i will get for upgrading.

You can do it by recharging for Rs.999 and by calling the customer care after recharge. They will replace the STB with HD 2244 which is coming with RF remote.

There is also a free period offer for 3 months for recording facility. You have to activate the recording service by paying Rs.100 as a one time payment as usual. Due to this upgrade offer, you will get the first 3 months for free. From the 4th month, it will be charged at Rs.30 per month (Rs.1 per day) in case if you want to continue the service.

FYI: I upgraded using this offer by the 1st week of this month and experiencing the RF remote and recording too for free subscription.

But i am from Andhra Pradesh and same offers all over india for upgrading
@Sadiq Thank You so much for the information it is vey helpful to me

@sadiq Sir will i get earphones also with this rf remote for upgrading.I just called customer care they told me that they will upgrade it to either hd stb2222/hd stb555 model they told me that they wont give hd stb2244 how did u got that model for upgrading.Do u know any contact number whom i should contact to get hd stb2244 for upgrading with hd stb2011.

varunrock143 said:
@sadiq Sir will i get earphones also with this rf remote for upgrading.I just called customer care they told me that they will upgrade it to either hd stb2222/hd stb555 model they told me that they wont give hd stb2244 how did u got that model for upgrading.Do u know any contact number whom i should contact to get hd stb2244 for upgrading with hd stb2011.

You won't get earphone remote.

I actually asked for 555 model but they gave me 2244 mentioning it is the latest model. Not sure why they are not giving it to you. You can mention that another customer from Chennai got this model.

I don't have the contact number bro. I called CC only.

@Sadiq Sir which model is better among hd stb2222 or hd stb555.Also if i get rf remote it contains ear phone slot or not for me to keep earphones/should i buy rf remote with earphone separately.Is rf remote with earphones good/bad to buy.

varunrock143 said:
@Sadiq Sir which model is better among hd stb2222 or hd stb555.Also if i get rf remote it contains ear phone slot or not for me to keep earphones/should i buy rf remote with earphone separately.Is rf remote with earphones good/bad to buy.

RF remote with Earphones have to be buy @ Rs.1990/-
Separately........

varunrock143 said:

Among 2222 and 555, I can say 555 is best as per the reviews by members here in DDF. That is why I asked D2H to upgrade me with 555. But I got 2244. You can try for 2244 box too.

And the RF remote that you are going to get will not have earphone slot. You have to buy the earphone RF remote separately for Rs.1990/-

Sadiq said:
You can do it by recharging for Rs.999 and by calling the customer care after recharge. They will replace the STB with HD 2244 which is coming with RF remote.

There is also a free period offer for 3 months for recording facility. You have to activate the recording service by paying Rs.100 as a one time payment as usual. Due to this upgrade offer, you will get the first 3 months for free. From the 4th month, it will be charged at Rs.30 per month (Rs.1 per day) in case if you want to continue the service.

FYI: I upgraded using this offer by the 1st week of this month and experiencing the RF remote and recording too for free subscription.

that means on upgrade we will also get recharge of Rs.999 & upgraded to new hd stb with rf remote OR they will deduct Rs.999 from our account afterwards on upgradation???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock