videocon d2h USB SD Recording

jay vithlani

Contributor
Reaction score
today i call cc and ask about sd box recording. they say yes usb sd recording top up is available but selected models.
usb_recording.png

I also got info frm CC about SD stb recording. The feature will be available for SD stb 1111 series from the next SW upgradation onwards... :)

Good information @Jay Vithlani bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup & good news for d2h user's:)

This information is available in d2h enhance channel and other home channels about 2 months ago.....

Ananthu said:
This information is available in d2h enhance channel and other home channels about 2 months ago.....

but many member dont know about that. they think usb recording available in d2h only on hd box. but they add this feature also on sd box selected models.

and ananthu bro videocon d2h SD usb recording service not offical launch. i think they launch in after few days.

Ya, gud share bro. As you said many people didn't know this info. When i noted in home channel about the usb recording feature at bottom they mentioned 1111 seried SD stbs. Then i enquired about that from CC, and he told me that the feature will be available by the next SW upgradation... :)

yes bro if any customer's download id above 22, they activate the recording top up. or they process to s/w upgradation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock