Videocon DDB LED

Reaction score
I have one videocon DDB LED Model No VJE32FH-VXA. Its speakers are torn out. When I use external speaker, lot of static/hissing sound heard. No clarity in voice. When I increase Volume, it is still worse. Speakers needs to be replaced.  Also i doubt main board. From where I can get Mother board and speakers and what is the price. Has anyone faced this problem. An earlier response will bw highly appreciated.
Thanks

How did you connect external Speakers with your TV, 3.5 mm Jack or RCA cable? Plz share the make and model of your external Speakers.

Drake said:
How did you connect external Speakers with your TV, 3.5 mm Jack or RCA cable? Plz share the make and model of your external Speakers.

It is a  technical issue. The av output of my ddb led  tv supports only tv not dth. When I found my speakers cone torn out, Disconnected the speaker wirer and added on 3.5mm jack. Now I am taking output from the jack and connecting external speakers. Me being a technical man, having 40 years experience in electronics , did this. Non technical man without theoretical and practical knowledge on electronics should not try it

The sound system of my videocon ddb led (VJE-32FH-VXA) has been totally damaged and also the speakers. Picture quality is excellent. Replacement of main card and speaker is a must. Videocon service did not help. Can any one suggest me where it is available and the price. Also suggest online link. I will be highly thankful. If available I can replace .

Which pin should be used for videocon ddb led tv set.....for av out which jack pin should be used?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock