Bigil - Vijay - 315 Crores

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 400
  • Views: Views 59,200
That periods , I had my pharmacy study at Palayamkottai, (Tirunelveli). When , we heared the song of TMT ,we stand below a tree and listen all the songs and moved from the place. Thanks for remember , it's 20th year of TMT.🙏 @people

can you give the details scene that was copied from that movies?

If you think that way then i can say , viswasam a copy of "nalavanukku nallavan,Moovendhar..." , and pure scene by scene copy of Telugu movie thulasi.Arambam,Billa,Asal,Vivegam a copy of Hollywood collections.
Boss whole movie is scene by scene copy.please watch sathriyan and apoorva sagodarargal.Whatever if u say vijay is the king of copier and i can't paste it here.it will go on endlessly.if you want i can post.😊😊😊😊
Pls vijay fans grow up.ask vijay to act in proper story without copy or remake.its not at all possible.next atlee ready with his mixture.

Last edited:
you and me will not decide anything, people made him as a mass entertainer.so time will decide, hope Vijay will continue to entertain as without any experiments.
Collection aacha fans and people happy ahh , that's all.

you and me will not decide anything, people made him as a mass entertainer.so time will decide, hope Vijay will continue to entertain as without any experiments.
Collection aacha fans and people happy ahh , that's all.
Can't answer and going away. Atlee and vijay both are good in copy and looting.😊😊

Can't answer and going away. Atlee and vijay both are good in copy and looting.😊😊
Inspiration is different from copy, ARM and Atlee is different from Vishnuvarthan and Venkat Prabhu.I think you can understand.

Inspiration is different from copy, ARM and Atlee is different from Vishnuvarthan and Venkat Prabhu.I think you can understand.
Inspiration and copy are different.venkat prabhu and vishnu also copy but not like atlee or vijay😊

Boss whole movie is scene by scene copy.please watch sathriyan and apoorva sagodarargal.Whatever if u say vijay is the king of copier and i can't paste it here.it will go on endlessly.if you want i can post.😊😊😊😊
Pls vijay fans grow up.ask vijay to act in proper story without copy or remake.its not at all possible.next atlee ready with his mixture.
no need, copy or anything, his current way of the journey is right . focusing only on market value and commercial hits.
Engaged people always happy with mass masala.
We are not making films for Oscars, films only for people who want the relax and happy face.

kUikp2g.png

It must be noted that Muthuraj had started the set work for Thalapathy 63 long back. When someone like Muthuraj takes more than 2 months to complete a set, it is sure to be grand and authentic. Numerous Vijay fans are visiting Binny Mills regularly to catch a glimpse of their favorite star and Vijay has been patiently waving his hands for them every day before leaving the location.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock