Cast : Vijay , Samantha
Music - Anirudh
Editing - Sreekar Prasad
Camera - George
Art - Ilayaraja
Stunts - Anal Arasu

started Feb 3 2014

RE: Vijay's Athiradi will be starting soon

Finally the wait for Thalaivaa is over and the movie has opened to a decent opening around Tamil Nadu. Vijaycan heave a sigh of relief and concentrate on his Jilla which is being filmed rapidly. Now the latest buzz is that the title of the next biggie of Vijay-ARM has been zeroed in. Though this is something not confirmed out officially, we hear from sources that it has been titled as #Athiradi.
The movie which was confirmed during the times of Thalaivaa is scheduled to take off once Vijayhas completed Jilla and Murugadoss is done with the Hindi version of Thupakki. Music will be the young sensation of these days Anirudh and to be produced by Ayangaran International.

Source: india glitz

RE: Vijay's Murugadas combo

9kC13En.jpg

New update:
Director : ARMurugadoss
Heroine: Samantha
Music: Anirudh
Cinematographer : George C Williams (Raja Rani Fame)

Anirudh : I'll make Ilayathalapathy Vijay to sing in Vijay - AR Murugadoss project. Would be fun!

Anirudh on Coffee with DD:
Ilaya Thalapathy 'Vijay' sir and A.R.Murugados sir's Project. The Thupakki team is back. Already the composition has started and has come out really well till now. Hopefully, I satisfy Vijay sir fans and all music lovers. Its such a big opportunity for me to go to next level in my Career.

Get ready for Diwali 2014. :eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

AR Murugadoss Via Twitter : Script work is over for my next film with Ilayathalapathy Vijay. Title is yet to be fixed!

Vijay, who is happy with the success of his Pongal release ‘Jilla’, is all set to start shooting for his next film with director AR Murugadoss. It is worth mentioning that the duo had already given a smash hit in the form of ‘Thuppakki’. Speaking at an audio launch function recently, AR Murugadoss revealed that the script for the new film has been locked, however, the movie has not been titled yet.

Anirudh will be scoring the music for the film, which will be produced by Ayngaran. Samantha will be pairing up Vijay in this film and the shooting will go on floors very soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock