Vijay's Theri - 100+ Days - 217 Crores now official

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 518
  • Views: Views 89,242

people

Contributor
Reaction score
#‎Vijay59‬ Will Have The Necessary Mass Elements To Keep All ‪#‎Vijay‬ Fans Pumped Up!
#Vijay59 Not Just Atlee And Me But The Entire Team Is Working Day n Night To Give The Best Possible Numbers For This Film!
#Vijay59 Will Be The Best Of My Albums Till Date I'm Sure It Will Be Complete Treat To All The Fans!
#Vijay59 Will Have At Least 2 Romantic Songs That Will Satisfy Die Hard Romantic Song Fans!
I'm Sure Everyone Will Love It!
Via G V Prakash Kumar

RE: Vijay 59

wA6cYk5.jpg

kr4tJii.jpg

The cast of the upcoming Vijay - Samantha starrer (Vijay 59) to be directed by Atlee has been bolstered by the addition of the highly talented firebrand actress Radhika Sarathkumar. The senior actress confirmed the same through her Twitter space, and called it a rocking script.

Happy to be working @actorvijay ,Atlee in Kalaipuli Dhanu production and @Samanthaprabhu2 , a rocking script

'Vijay 59' is touted to be an action thriller with ample doses of romance. The script is supposed to have dual heroines, while the flavor of the season 'Naan Kadavul' Rajendran would also be in the film. G.V.Prakash, George Williams and Ruben complete the technical crew of 'Vijay 59' which will kick-start after Vijay is done with Puli.

kr4tJii.jpg

The cast of the upcoming Vijay - Samantha starrer (Vijay 59) to be directed by Atlee has been bolstered by the addition of the highly talented firebrand actress Radhika Sarathkumar. The senior actress confirmed the same through her Twitter space, and called it a rocking script.

Happy to be working @actorvijay ,Atlee in Kalaipuli Dhanu production and @Samanthaprabhu2 , a rocking script

'Vijay 59' is touted to be an action thriller with ample doses of romance. The script is supposed to have dual heroines, while the flavor of the season 'Naan Kadavul' Rajendran would also be in the film. G.V.Prakash, George Williams and Ruben complete the technical crew of 'Vijay 59' which will kick-start after Vijay is done with Puli.

Speculations are rife that Vijay will be playing a father in his 59th film and that the story lines of Yennai Arindhaal and Vijay 59 have a lot in common.

It is to be noted that Vijay has never played an on-screen father. The only film in which he came close to being one is Priyamaanavale which released in the year 2000.

Sources say that Vijay, for the first time, will be seen portraying the role of a fully fledged father in Atlee's movie which has Samantha and Amy Jackson playing female leads.

Meanwhile, Puli's stunt choreographer Super Subbarayan has revealed some interesting information on the movie's fight sequences and how major part of the schedule was assigned only to get the gravity defying stunts right.

With the shooting of Puli completed, Vijay is currently dubbing for the same post which he will fly to the USA along with his family to take a much deserved break.

The shooting of Vijay 59 is expected to start next month once the star actor returns from the Land of Liberty. Stay tuned for further updates.

people bro what's name of the movie:sp:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock