Vikram's 'I' Movie on pongal--Bookings open!!

RE: Vikram's 'I' Movie Releasing Date Postponed!

Satvijay said:
its not been confirmed till now

Confirmed Bro

Ad Also Started

Sajee said:
Confirmed Bro

Ad Also Started

where do you have the update? Ads are going for a long time...
the update is :
The film's producer Ravichandran however expressed confidence that there will be no change in the film's release date.

"Everything will be sorted out very soon and the film will release as planned earlier," he said in a statement.
There is no official statement from the producer end that the issue is settled till now.

film will be released as per schedule

dinesh19 said:
film will be released as per schedule

from where do you get all this updates?? there is no official news on any of the news channels !!! till now!!

Hi all,

update : movie getting released on pongal... bookings open now.. dont miss.. fast

dinesh19 said:
now what u will say?

still not confirmed....even you donthave any source... only bookings open in few theathres... even i dont have any confirmed news...

if you dont believe, then keep quite. Its confirmed about release. I dont want to prove myself. I know about it.

And for tv channels, they have somany topics to show. This is not important for them. And even no need to think about it.

dinesh19 said:
if you dont believe, then keep quite. Its confirmed about release. I dont want to prove myself. I know about it.

And for tv channels, they have somany topics to show. This is not important for them. And even no need to think about it.

if you cannot prove dont give false and baseless information..The news is confirmed and its official now. I dont want ppl to speculate on news here.

source: Shankar's 'I' release issue solved! - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock