Vikram's 'I' Movie on pongal--Bookings open!!

Satvijay

Reaction score
It's a shocking news to all Chiyaan Vikram fans. Director Shankar's magnum opus 'I' movie's releasing date has been postponed. Fusion of Shankar's magical direction, Vikram's dedication, Amy Jackson beauty, AR Rahman's mesmerizing music, PC Shreeram's mind blowing cinematography, is the movie 'I'. Earlier it was slated that, 'I' will hit the theaters worldwide on 14 January as a Pongal treat. Many celebrities and millions of people were eagerly awaiting for this flick.

Now, there is a twist in the tale. The movie has been postponed by 3 weeks. Popular production banner, Pixar Media Works has filed a case against Ascar Ravichandran to block the release of 'I'. The case unravels as Ascar Ravichandran has to settle the debt of Pixar Media Works and they demanded to block the release of 'I' . This case came into picture today and after scrutinizing the case, Chennai High Court has given an interim ban for 'I' for about 3 weeks and also to repay the amount before January 30. The twist in the tale of 'I' movie has put the whole Kollywood film industry in shock. Releasing of 'I' movie as a Pongal gift remains as a question mark now.This twist will be definitely be a plus point for the movies like Aambala and Darling which are also releasing for this Pongal.

RE: Vikram's 'I' Movie Releasing Date Postponed!

for ur info, the producer paid the amaount to the petitioner, and the problem solved now.

dinesh19 said:
for ur info, the producer paid the amaount to the petitioner, and the problem solved now.

Is the movie releasing for pongal.. thanks for the info

i think ,may be..no problems for release in time

dinesh19 said:
i think ,may be..no problems for release in time

where do you get this info bro, im not getting any info on web

one hour back i watched this in tv. They said,'amount was paid today.so all obstacles are gone now'

Update:

The court has given the makers of I, which is originally slated for release Jan 14, time till Jan 30 to settle dues.

"Everybody associated with the film are hereby restrained by an order of interim injunction till Jan 30 from releasing the movie (I) in theatres anywhere in and outside India. The applicant is directed to initiate arbitration proceedings," said Justice R. Mahadevan.

The film's producer Ravichandran however expressed confidence that there will be no change in the film's release date.

"Everything will be sorted out very soon and the film will release as planned earlier," he said in a statement.

"I" Release World Wide 14th January 2015 :tup

Sajee said:
"I" Release World Wide 14th January 2015 :tup

its not been confirmed till now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock