DDF Exclusive VK Digital Tamilnadu (Chennai) Complete Channel List (17th June 2021)

Sir many channels like NGC HD, FYI HD, SAHANA HD and many other English HD channels have been removed. Could you confirm? I feel like its a waste to still subscribe to VK Digital. How is DishTV NxtHD? I already have a Dish TV Normal STD. Better I could have upgraded that than this VK Digital...

Total 11 tamil hd channels aah awesome polimer, polimer news, lam hd la erukunu eppothan theriyum

Sir I am panruti vk digital customer, you told that at Channel number 189-musiczone, 538-&prive, 508-disney hd international are available. But in our area these channels were not available, why sir
And also before one week they has added at Channel number 180-Mk tv, 181- Mk tunes, 182- Mk six in the channels list , but the pictures are not coming, only black screens appears . When will the above channels will available for we .
Sir. Ask to vk digital customer care no :04449995999

VK Digital cable Chennai
Polimer Network
Complete Channel LCN & Channel Name
(09th November 2017)

SET-UP BOX Complete Channel List ,
ANALOG Channel List
A-LA-CARTE Channel List ,
MULTI FEED Channel List ,
Package Details with Price

Total HD Channel = 094
Total SD Channel = 344
Total No Channel = 438

There are only two package
1st SD package - ₹ 200-250
2st HD package - ₹ 300-350
Rate depends on LCO

How to enable Dolby 5.1 audio?

List updated with new channel:-
01.Moon TV-------------188 (cost)
02.Living Foodz :hd--570 (free)
Test service added:-
Test 1 -----187

Last edited:
Sir many channels like NGC HD, FYI HD, SAHANA HD and many other English HD channels have been removed. Could you confirm? I feel like its a waste to still subscribe to VK Digital. How is DishTV NxtHD? I already have a Dish TV Normal STD. Better I could have upgraded that than this VK Digital...

I have an Analogue from VK and most of the nights, few or many of the channels would freeze and wont be available atleast till the next day morning so for a night TV watcher only luck should help. Donno how it happens in DAS, but Analogue is a complete mess.

Many times the audio and video would not sync, its kind of usual for News 18 TN and even K TV had this during a Sunday. Sometimes it even goes for days and days and days.

I have an Analogue from VK and most of the nights, few or many of the channels would freeze and wont be available atleast till the next day morning so for a night TV watcher only luck should help. Donno how it happens in DAS, but Analogue is a complete mess.

Many times the audio and video would not sync, its kind of usual for News 18 TN and even K TV had this during a Sunday. Sometimes it even goes for days and days and days.
Yes bro in set up box also Many times the audio and video would not sync

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock