DDF Exclusive VK Digital Tamilnadu (Chennai) Complete Channel List (17th June 2021)

Bro better we approach court,regarding hidden charges by lco. No other mso update the price and packages in their websites, Am using Tccl first my lco collect 133.5+ tax which comes 150. Without sun life ,aadithya,chutti tv.Later he collect.160 rs and then 170 now he collect 200 rs for sun group hd 130rs.what should we do?

Yes..I have called to VK nodal officer and informed about collecting 350 in our area but he had given some other number and asked me to call and compliant, I did the same but that guy had spoken like rowdy..and he told that....LCO decision is final , don't call to us here after, and if you want you continue the connection or you can disconnect like that he replied. Very worst customer care service. Finally I spoke with my LCO and he accepted for 300 from last month. As you mentioned about second and third is absolutely right...I had asked the same like you LCO is not accepting to reduce..then I went with TATA Sky and Dish TV DTH for my 2nd and 3rd TVs.

Yes, same comment is in the internet on VK reviews. Several people have written about their rude behavior, even one of our DDF member has written about calling VK during cyclone times last nov/dec and asked for fare discount as cable was not available for over 1 to 2 weeks, but VK seems to have been rude and said he has to pay whether they give connection or not. I like VK quality and their STB look and Channel pack but didnt get their STB because of this negative comment. But would have happily got free SCV STB even if they want 10 month subscription as advance.

Unless SCV or Arasu completely takes over LCO power by allowing online or direct payment LCO menace will never stop, this is exactly why LCO's oppose Arasu as Arasu has introduced Arasu APP through which people can easily make payments. MSO's are scared of LCO's as MSO dont have any direct control over subscribers

Trust me, once Arasu takes over entire TN, they will enable cable tv subscription payments via APP's, Ration Shops & even via EB & other govt offices. This will bring an end to LCO's excessive fare hikes and LCO's will be max limited to cable wire and connection maintenance. But they big question is will LCO's go to Arasu?

I wish Arasu opening their own office across Chennai and connecting directly to people and giving the cable maintenance work to people like TVS, Airtel or some third party large trustable company to connect and maintain the cables and accept payments via ration shops or EB office etc so people can pay every month or every two month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock